- Once admission has been determined, your hospital room will be secured and your surgery will be scheduled.
- Patients with an appointment will receive a phone call at a later date with your admission date and time as soon as a hospital room becomes available.
Note: If you already have your admission date and time, you may not receive a phone call.
- Please come to the Admission/Discharge Reception (Window No. 7) at the appointed time on your admission date.
Note: If you were admitted for urgent care, please present your admission application and health insurance card to the Admission/Discharge Reception (Window No. 7) as soon as possible after being admitted.
Documents/Certificates Required at Admission
- Admission application and admission guide pamphlet
- Hospital card
- Certificate of insured person for health insurance, etc.
- Atomic bomb survivor's health certificate
- Medical meal treatment expense reduction certificate
- Medical expense recipient certificate
- Amount limit application certificate
- Signature stamp
Admission Procedure Precautions
- The applicant on the admission application must be the person being admitted if the patient is an adult or a parent or guardian if the patient is a minor.
- The joint guarantor on the admission application must be an adult in a separate household from the person being admitted and the applicant, and must independently make a living and have the ability to pay.
- If a joint guarantor cannot be assigned, please consult with a medical affairs clerk.
- If your health insurance card information changes after being admitted, please inform the Admission/Discharge Reception (Window No. 7).
- To change or cancel your admission date, please contact the clinical department that arranged for your admission.