- For Outpatients and Hospital Admission
- Information for Hospital Admission
- Special Precautions during Hospital Stay
Special Precautions during Hospital Stay
- The patient will be fitted with a wristband displaying the patient's name and a bar code. Do not remove the wristband, as its purpose is to provide patient identification.
- Please note that you may be moved to a different hospital room or ward depending on your treatment.
- Lights are turned off at 9:00 PM. You are welcome to use a bed lamp until 10:00 PM.
- We are able to answer outside phone calls. However, we ask that phone calls be kept brief so as not to interfere with hospital operations. We only accept emergency calls after 9:00 PM.
- The hospital does not provide parking for inpatients.
- Notify a nurse when picking up or dropping off a family member at admission or discharge by private vehicle. Parking is free for the first 30 minutes.
- Please do not inconvenience other patients during your hospital stay.
- We ask for your cooperation in controlling the noise by not talking in a loud voice, walking loudly, or making other loud noise.
- Please follow the instructions of your physician and nurse regarding medical treatment life.
- Exiting the hospital and staying overnight away from the hospital require the permission of a physician. Please notify your physician or nurse. We are not responsible for accidents or injury resulting from leaving the hospital or staying overnight away from the hospital without permission.
- Electrical outlets in the hospital are for medical use only. Avoid using them as much as possible.
Prohibited Actions during Hospital Stay
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during your hospital stay.
- No smoking is allowed within the Hospital. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the Hospital site.
- Do not bring electric heaters, musical instruments, animals, alcohol, or other dangerous items.
- We kindly ask that you not visit different hospital rooms of other patients.
- During your hospital stay, please refrain from consulting your PCP or other physician or receiving a prescription.
- Patients that do not follow the instructions of physicians or nurses may be discharged from the hospital.
Use of Electric Appliances
- Please use a prepaid card when using a television or refrigerator.
You can purchase a prepaid card from a card vending machine located in the visiting room of each ward. You can use the card adjustment machine to receive a refund of the remaining amount. The card adjustment machine is located in the pay phone corner on the first floor of the South Ward.
- The sound from the television or radio may disturb other patients.
Therefore, we kindly ask that you use earphones.
- Hospital admission information video: You can select the hospital broadcast on the in-hospital television to watch a free hospital information video. You can also watch a live video when a hospital volunteer concert is held.
- We kindly ask that you not bring or use a personal computer, tablet, or other device with communication functions. Please notify a ward nurse if you must use such a device.
- The Hospital makes efforts to conserve energy to protect the global environment.
Please cooperate by turning off lights and conserving water where possible.
- Each ward is equipped with clothes washers and dryers. A prescribed fee is required to use these.
- You can borrow a hair dryer for free.
Use of Smartphones and Cell Phones
- Please use smartphones and cell phones only in designated areas.
Please do not disturb those around you when using a smartphone or cell phone.
- Phones and equipment used by physicians, nurses, and other hospital staff have been confirmed not to adversely affect medical electronic equipment.