- Location / Facility
Transportation to the Hospital
- From JR Kabe Line "Nakashima Station"
- Approx. 10 minutes (by foot)
- From JR Kabe Line "Kabe Station"
- Approx. 15 minutes (By foot)
Approx. 5 minutes (by taxi)
From "Hiroshima Bunkyo Daigaku-mae / Asa Shimin Byoin-mae" bus stops serviced by Hiroshima Kotsu, Hiroshima Electric Railway, Bihoku Kotsu, and JR Bus
Approx. 5 minutes (by foot)
- Via general road
- Heading from Hiroshima, turn right after passing JR Kabe Line Nakashima Station.
- Via expressway
- From the Hiroshima-Kita Interchange along the Chugoku Expressway, take National Route 191 toward Hiroshima. (Approx. 20 minutes)
Restricted to those using the Hospital.
Please note that there is no parking for inpatients.
Note: Mornings are extremely busy, so please use public transportation when possible.
Note that when the parking lot is full, vehicles may not be allowed to enter straight from the road directly connecting National Road 54 and the Hospital.
2. Business hours
Open 24 hours.
3. Parking fee
|Purpose of visit||Fee|
|Visitation or accompanying an admission/discharge patient||Free the first 30 minutes, 100 yen every 30 minutes thereafter|
|Other||100 yen every 30 minutes|
4. Parking procedure
1) Upon arrival
- Stop at the parking ticket machine to receive a parking lot ticket.
- The calculated fee information is written to parking lot ticket, so present the parking lot ticket to any of the following locations.
|Outpatient visit||For a parking fee adjustment (or after completing your examination if there is no adjustment), go to Window No. 3. (On holidays and from 5 PM to 8:30 AM, go to the security guard room.)|
|Visitation or accompanying an admission/discharge patient||Visit the staff station on the respective floor|
|Other||Receive a confirmation stamp from the place of business, and then go to the security guard room.|
2) Upon departure
Insert the parking lot ticket into the automated parking fee adjustment machine, and pay the calculated amount.
Note that you will not be able to leave the parking lot until the calculated fee information has been written to the parking lot ticket.
5. Accidents in the parking garage
The Hospital is not responsible for accidents, damage, or theft when entering, exiting, or parking in the parking lot.
6. Temporary parking lot information
A temporary parking lot (77 spaces) is available off site in front of Kabeminami Elementary School.
It can be used from 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM on days the Hospital is open.
When visiting the Hospital, we ask for your cooperation and understanding so as not to create traffic jams or inconvenience people living and working nearby.